tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Hans Dekker (D-Sys)" <d-...@wirehub.nl>
Subject Is there a mini webserver for redistribution?
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:15:01 GMT
Hi,

Is there a mini webserver of Apache that can be easily installed and run on a
standalone PC (Apple and MS Windows)? Where do I find it?

The purpose is that I am building an application that should build dynamic web pages on several
platforms (MS Windows, Unix, Apple). The application will be burnt on a CD
that's shipped to users. Users run the application on their standalone PC/
Workstation, without a internet connection.

Still being in the definition process, I am considering Java Servlets and
Java Server Pages. What kind of Server can I use for this application?

Regards,

Hans Dekker