tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcel Jansen" <mar...@appliancestudio.com>
Subject second contextmanager
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:28:33 GMT
Hi

I'm currently writing a bunch of code that will add the UPnP
SSDP (Service Discovery) to a tomcat install.
This is achieved by sending HTTP over unicast and multicast
datagrams. All of it has been fitting in reasonably well,
but a ServletWrapper is definately the wrong object to handle
these requests. Also, I really only need one very simple
RequestInterceptor for this.
My default solution would be to add second contextmanager with
sligthtly different "service(request, response) behaviour and only
the one requestinterceptor. Is there a way of making the configuration
files do this?

Marcel