tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <r...@apache.org>
Subject [Catalina] Resources
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2000 22:32:48 GMT
Hi Craig,

The move to Resources is going smoothly. It should be done later today if I
can solve some issues.

- The directory browse (and others) are generated by the DirectoryBean.
That's fine, but there is no way to access either ResourceBean or
DirectoryBean from outside ResourcesBase, so we should add the following
function to ResourcesBase :
ResourceBean getResourceBean(String path) or something like that. It's
probably not a good idea to add it to the Resources interface (to avoid
creating a dependency).
This is needed for DefaultServlet.

- I'll remove StandardResources at the same time. Are you +1 with this ?

- I'll modify DefaultServlet to use Resources (while leaving in the old
code, just in case).

Remy