tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Seery(Esat)" <bse...@esatclear.ie>
Subject Segmentation Fault Apache JServ Unix AIX
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:11:20 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to install Apache Jserv on Unix AIX 4.3.. I can install the
webserver without anyproblem and JServ seems to install ok (I am using DSO
method) once I point the Apache httpd.conf at the jserv.conf I get a
Segmentation Fault. Does anybody know what maybe causing this and if so any
ideas?

I can launch the webser be executing /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd but the
IsItWorking servlet will not work and when I execute
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start thats when I get the Segmentation
Fault
Has anybody installed on an AIX Unix box and if what versions of apache and
JServ did you use.

Thanks in advance.........

Brian