tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Megan Ray" <meg...@prodigy.net>
Subject RE: Just installed - receiving "out of environment space" error
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:14:39 GMT
Hi Warner!

I ran ...//bin/tomcat run - here is a combination of the log and the error
message:   (NOTE:   I did change the memory setting for the DOS prompt as
well)

Here are the log files (can't copy them)

In DOS window - after Contex log:  path="/admin"  and Context log:
path="/struts-documentation" lines - is the following error:

javax/xml/parsers/SAXParserFactory

I deleted the struts-documentation.war to see if this was causing the
problem - but received the same error.

Thanks for your help!

Megan Wertz Ray
336-373-8275