tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Vasile GABURICI <gabur...@ss.pub.ro>
Subject Re: Towards a 3.2 release
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:01:03 GMT

	I would like to offer the AOLserver module for inclusion into
Tomcat 3.2, if there are no objections. I intend to make it available
under the JServ license, since there doesn't seem to be a Tomcat one.

	The module has been fairly extensively tested, especially in JNI
mode, so I have confidence that it's quite stable. It is also reasonably
well documented, including a general blurb about connectors/workers as I
have grasped the issue, and a fact-sheet about which JVMs are known to work
in JNI mode.

	Regards,
	Vasile