tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Smith <Sm...@ali.com.au>
Subject Nightly build broken?
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:18:53 GMT
I have been having a problem with the last few nightly builds.

When I start tomcat I get the following errors:
D:\tomcat\bin>tomcat run
Using CLASSPATH:
d:\tomcat\classes;d:\tomcat\lib\ant.jar;d:\tomcat\lib\jasper.jar;d:\tomcat\l
ib\jaxp.jar;d:\tomcat\lib\parser.jar;d:\tomcat\lib\servlet.jar;d:\tomcat\lib
\webserver.jar;d:\jdk1.3\lib\tools.jar
org/apache/tomcat/loader/SetSecurityManager
        at java.lang.Class.getMethods0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.SetProperties.setProperty(XmlMapper.java:640)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.SetProperties.start(XmlMapper.java:625)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.matchStart(XmlMapper.java:398)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.startElement(XmlMapper.java:81)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.maybeElement(Parser.java:1391)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.content(Parser.java:1499)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.maybeElement(Parser.java:1400)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.parseInternal(Parser.java:492)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:284)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.readXml(XmlMapper.java:215)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:190)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:220)

When I look at the contents of webserver.jar I find that
org/apache/tomcat/loader/SetSecurityManager.class is missing, despite the
fact that it appears in the source tree.

Is the build file for the nightly builds up to date?

Dave Smith
Senior Team Leader
Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Ltd

mailto:smith@ali.com.au