tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean-Yves MENGANT" <jymeng...@ifrance.com>
Subject RE: (Debugging JSP and servlets in Visual Age)
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2000 07:20:38 GMT
Hi ,

the following pointer :
should provide you some interesting infos. It has been added some weeks ago
to the articles of sun's JAVA SERVLET API
age( http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/news.html#articles )

Jean-Yves

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Damian Go³da [mailto:damian@iif.pl]
Envoyé : Friday, June 23, 2000 8:37 PM
À : tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : RE: (Debugging JSP and servlets in Visual Age)

Hi,

Is it possible to debug JSPs and servlets in Borland JBuilder 3.5 using
Tomcat engine?
I have to use JBuilder (because of support of Inprise AppServer) but it has
support only for JSP 1.0 and Servlets 2.1.
I would like to run JSPs on Tomcat (custom tags look great), but I'm
affraid, without debugging it's too heavy.
Any help would be appreciated.

---
Damian Golda

Damian@iif.pl