tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Nikiforov <...@uvtb.ru>
Subject Re: Towards a 3.2 release
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:51:28 GMT
Tomcat 3.2 proposal. Add support for include directive  encoding tag
with default = file.encoding.

tia
Andrey Nikiforov

ruic> It looks like no release manager is going to come forward, so unless there
ruic> are any objections I'll resume the role.

ruic> My proposal is simple: I plan to put out a milestone drop sometime this
ruic> weekend, and then put out milestones approximately weekly, working towards
ruic> a rough target of the fourth of July.  When we are closer, I will spawn off
ruic> a CVS branch.

ruic> So note: I am not proposing any functionallity that I see as must-have, I
ruic> simply believe that there needs to be a stable ship vehicle for all the
ruic> good work (e.g.: performance, JNI connectors, NT service, JAXP, ...) to
ruic> date.  If there are things that people believe must be in, please let me
ruic> know (preferably by posting it on the mailing list).

ruic> - Sam Ruby