tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject Watchdog JSP tests
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:14:36 GMT

I must be doing something stupid.

Over the past several weeks, I have tried to run the Watchdog JSP tests and
they have all failed for me.  Each time I have tried to debug it, I've been
stumped or distracted by other things.  Today I actually stayed home from
work to see if I could get past it, and having spent most of the day
without any luck, now I am asking for help...

Context: latest from CVS, on Win2K.  Following the instructions in
jakarta-watchdog README.

The servlet tests pass.

Every JSP test fails.  Here's an example:
   Ctx( 127.0.0.1: ): Status Handler: 404 req=R(  +
   /jsp-tests/jsp/HelloWorld.jsp +  null)
   Ctx( 127.0.0.1: ): Handler tomcat.notFoundHandler(null/null)
   tomcat.notFoundHandler

The JSP examples all work.

Suggestions?

- Sam Ruby