tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject Towards a 3.2 release
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:42:04 GMT

It looks like no release manager is going to come forward, so unless there
are any objections I'll resume the role.

My proposal is simple: I plan to put out a milestone drop sometime this
weekend, and then put out milestones approximately weekly, working towards
a rough target of the fourth of July.  When we are closer, I will spawn off
a CVS branch.

So note: I am not proposing any functionallity that I see as must-have, I
simply believe that there needs to be a stable ship vehicle for all the
good work (e.g.: performance, JNI connectors, NT service, JAXP, ...) to
date.  If there are things that people believe must be in, please let me
know (preferably by posting it on the mailing list).

- Sam Ruby