tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Edward Wolpert <Edward.Wolp...@central.sun.com>
Subject Re: FreeBSD jdk 1.2.2 alpha and Tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:54:07 GMT
I've got FBSD at home, and been trying to test the 1.2.2 port myself.
Currently, the FreeBSD port of Java 1.2.2 is only alpha quality. It
seems
like it's still slow going. (Mostly, problems seem to be on the GUI end,
but there needs to be more thread work done, IMO) Also, There is no
Java 1.2 package for FreeBSD yet that can be distributed.... it can only
be built from the patches.

--

Virtually,
Edward Wolpert