tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Driscoll <jim.drisc...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: FreeBSD jdk 1.2.2 alpha and Tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:37:21 GMT
Jim Wise wrote:
> I currently maintain the Tomcat (and JServ, and Cocoon) package
> distributions for the NetBSD operating system.  While we certainly hope
> to benefit from BSDI's actions as a go-between for Sun and the BSD
> community, people wishing to distribute JVM's for a number of other OS
> environments are still stuck with 1.1.8.

Hi.  I'm new here, so please forgive me if this has been covered before,
but what OS's, specifically, do you mean with this?  I had thought that
most either had 1.2, or were on the cusp (it's arguable that NetBSD
could even be considered "on the cusp", as the port from FreeBSD to
NetBSD shouldn't be a big deal).  Just interested in an actual list.

Jim