tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From chane...@netscape.com (Patrick Chanezon)
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:31:59 GMT
Here it is Steve, I repost my old mail.
Maybe one tomcat commiter can include this document in the documentation
somewhere.

http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/data/document2389?OpenDocument
explains how to run Tomcat in Visual Age to be able to debug servlets
and JSPs.

I made a similar, but much less finished, document to explain the config
for Cafe for the members of my team.

After a mail in this list inquiring about the equivalent for Cafe I decided
to post it.
If you're interested you can find it in
http://people.netscape.com/chanezon/tech/java/tomcat/debug_jsp_in_cafe.html

Have fun.

P@

--
Patrick Chanezon, iPlanet Market Maker- Portal/EServices Technical Lead
Netscape Communications Corp. - http://people.netscape.com/chanezon/

"Two monks were arguing about a flag. One said: `The flag is moving.'
The other said: `The wind is moving.'
The sixth patriach happened to be passing by. He told them: `Not the wind,
not the flag; mind is moving.'"
Zen Koan