tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From (Patrick Chanezon)
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:31:59 GMT
Here it is Steve, I repost my old mail.
Maybe one tomcat commiter can include this document in the documentation
explains how to run Tomcat in Visual Age to be able to debug servlets
and JSPs.

I made a similar, but much less finished, document to explain the config
for Cafe for the members of my team.

After a mail in this list inquiring about the equivalent for Cafe I decided
to post it.
If you're interested you can find it in

Have fun.

Steve Haines wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
> You mentioned in a tomcat posting that you had a document that you put
> together on how to debug tomcat servlets using Visual Cafe and I was
> wondering if you could share that with me..  I am running Visual Cafe 4.0
> Expert edition and I am having problems debugging my servlets ..
> Thanks!
> Steve

Patrick Chanezon, iPlanet Market Maker- Portal/EServices Technical Lead
Netscape Communications Corp. -
Opinions are my own.

"Two monks were arguing about a flag. One said: `The flag is moving.'
The other said: `The wind is moving.'
The sixth patriach happened to be passing by. He told them: `Not the wind,
not the flag; mind is moving.'"
Zen Koan