tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Allen <allentheengin...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: tomcat-dev Digest 13 Jun 2000 00:32:48 -0000 Issue 355
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2000 01:30:15 GMT
Hi,

Have you tried setting your mount point like this:

  ApJServMount /featuretest /root

instead of:

  ApJServMount /featuretest ajpv12://localhost:8007/root

Could also be that you have a different name for your server and it does not associate localhost
with your server. You bounced Apache to
make sure it picked this up, right?

Also, is this the name of your module:
  LoadModule jserv_module libexec/mod_jserv.sol
Or is it:
  LoadModule jserv_module libexec/mod_jserv.so

Could be that I missed something simple (I don't have my server.xml and httpd.conf files handy),
but those are a few ideas.

Allen