tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Murphy <...@hilbertinc.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.1 and JSPs.
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 19:17:16 GMT

Thank you for the replies.  I don't think I could redirect anyway since I have
session data (useBean) in the JSP.

I did some debugging and it appears I am getting a short read on the
HttpUtils.parsePostData().  This is being called in a fairly deep set of nested
calls within Tomcat.  The length is sent as 39 bytes and there are no bytes in
the stream so an exception is thrown.

I will have to do more investigation to give a clearer picture, but if anyone
has experienced the same issue I would like to hear from you.