tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Murphy <...@hilbertinc.com>
Subject Tomcat 3.1 and JSPs.
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:38:08 GMT
I am running Tomcat v3.1 on RedHat Linux 6.1 and can't seem to get JSPs
to work correctly.  I built a war and configured a web.xml and added the

app to the server.xml.    I can load the servlet and serve HTML.   I can

also explicitly type the name of the JSP and compile it, but when I try
to call the JSP within my servlet using the

   ...getRequestDispatcher(...).forward()

method, the servlet just hangs.

This code is working within the WebSphere Test Evironment within
VisualAge for Java.

Any ideas or places for additional docs?  I looked through all of the
FAQS and UGs I can find.

--
Gary Murphy
Hilbert Computing, Inc.