tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Glunde <tglu...@pcf-software.de>
Subject Re: URL Rewriting without Cookies
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 08:06:00 GMT
Yes but with which version? I have the source from 1.6.2000 and had several
problems.

1. I had to buld my own RequestInterceptor because in the one I have the URL
is not scanned for jsessionid only for cookies.
2. In our local configuration we go over ips so the url checker in
isEncodable of the HttpServletRequestFacade.java cant get the url.port and
retrieves -1. So the port is not 80. Thats the reason why we didn`t get the
url encoded with encodeURL.

Are these two problems solved in actual source version for downloading?

Torsten Glunde