tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Glunde <tglu...@pcf-software.de>
Subject PATCH - Fix for nested <% include ... %> bug
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 12:49:36 GMT
Hallo,

we have been working for jsp - web pages with apache jserv for some time
ago. By now we want to step over to tomcat to interpret our jsp files,
but we went into the same error described in the mail from Larry Isaacs.
I tried to implement the bug fix, but after this we get again the same
error.

The page on which we get the above error tries to include the file more
then one time. And we get the error for any page we are trying to
include more then one time.

I build the actual source from 31.5. and by now I am not sure if it is
really the same bug we are working on.

It would be kind to get an answer quickly

Yours sincerely,

Torsten Glunde

"org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException: Seen file
/wwwneu/memd/../index.html already, maybe this is a recursive include?!
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.pushFile(JspReader.java:152)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.pushFile(JspReader.java:127)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(JspParseEventListener.java:686)

        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleDirective(DelegatingListener.java:116)

        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Directive.accept(Parser.java:215)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1073)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1038)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1034)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:182)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:413)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspServlet.java:149)

        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:161)

        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:261)

        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:369)
        at

        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:156)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:338)

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)"