tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bogdan Sumanariu <zar...@yahoo.com>
Subject need a helping hand
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:50:00 GMT

    Hi there!

Please, can somebody send me a builded isapi_redirect.dll that works with tomcat 3.1
release?
I think that I have the version who works with 3.1 beta release. I have to tell that i
downloaded the file in question from tomcat site but it seems too work fine for a while
and after that it's just hanging somehow(in isapi.log last line is truncated but I can
tell that this filter tries to connect to tomcat but that thing never happen).
Also if I use Apache as web server I don't have this problem.

thank you !!!

Bogdan