tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Schmitt <>
Subject proposal of a new handling of
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:48:47 GMT

I have developed a new proposal to generate the config file of
apache by the module

In my proposal, the file will build on base of thre source files.

the first file contains the head of the resulting configuration

the seconed fle is a template, whick will be used to generate the
configuration part depending on the available contexts of the
tomcat server.

This file contains placeholders %c and %p wich will be replace by
the name and the docbase of each context.

Afte all there is a third file, which contain the button of the
configuration file.

You can download the module from

You must copy it to $TOMCAT/src/share/org/apache/tomcat/tasks/
to intigrate it on your tomcat distribution.

Regards: Jochen Schmitt

View raw message