tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bogdan Sumanariu <zar...@yahoo.com>
Subject weird behavior
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:04:57 GMT

     There is somebody out there who can help me with a problem.
I developed a kind of internet portal. I use a bunch of servlets and jsp pages.
All thing works perfectly fine when I use as web server Apache, even if I use tomcat as a
service under NT. The problem is when I use IIS4. It seems that the isapi_redirect is
hanging out somewhere. Also I have to add that under IIS4 is working few times (2 or 3)
after that is just frozen. I don't know what shell I do...
To be more explicit - I made an applet (for admin purpose) - to add/delete/edit things in
a small data base. All things are hapenning under that applet. I searched the logs, the
request is comming but is not redirected to isapi_redirect. In Management Console all is
ok(the filter is with a green arrow).

Any idea?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bogdan