tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Middleton" <...@beanix.metronet.com>
Subject Build/Debug Tomcat with KAWA.. User Guide anyone?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 20:45:59 GMT

Awhile ago, Jon (jon@clearlink.com) wrote:

> > So, I just got Tomcat to compile using Kawa. I will add this feature
> > shortly.

I've downloaded and installed the new beta of KAWA with
CodeWright enabled, and it looks pretty nice.  I've never
used a Java IDE, so I figure this might be the right time
to start with KAWA.  I'd like to
jump right in and try to debug some servlets with it, but
first I'd like to try to get a build of Tomcat with it.

Would you, Jon, or anyone else who already uses this too
have time to post a short set of pointers for how to get
tomcat built with it, and possibly their current .kpx file
for the project?

Thanks,

Bill