tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From pe...@aliaron.com
Subject Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Tomcat bundled with webmail engine.
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 21:47:04 GMT
The appropriate acknowledgement/credit is in the readme.txt included with the download package.
Our intention/hope is to also attribute credit as appropriate on the andere web site after
securing permission to do so. As I hope can be discerned from our announcement, we are genuinely
thankful for Tomcat and modestly hope to contribute to Tomcat's success - at least in proportion
to the benefit we've derived.
Regards, Pete