tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Petr Jiricka <petr.jiri...@netbeans.com>
Subject small request - JspLoader
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:13:36 GMT
Hello,

I looked at the Tomcat sources more closely after some time, and I noticed
that some recent changes in Tomcat break our code. So I would appreciate if
you could make some changes which would allow our code to run again.

In particular, could the org.apache.jasper.JspServlet.doLoadJSP() method be
declared protected ? We are subclassing JspServlet and this used to be
"public loadJsp", but now we are not able to override this method.

Also, it would help if some fields of JspServlet were declared protected, in
particular loader, options, context and loadedJSPs.

Thank you, I very much appreciate your help.

Petr