tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "manie" <ma...@hemtech.co.za>
Subject Cannot Scan Servlet Headers
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 06:43:32 GMT
Hi

I am trying to set up Tomcat with Apache.  I can't seem to get the mount
points right.  I am running two contexts
on two diffrent JVM's each listening on port 8007 and 8009 respectively.
When I only use Tomcat everything works fine.  I then tried to specify the
mount points in the httpd.conf file.  For some reason I get the error
(mod_jserv.log): "Cannot scan servlet headers". Following is the code in one
of the server.xml files and the
appended part of the hhtpd.conf.

<Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpConnector">
  <Parameter name="handler"
value="org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler"/>
  <Parameter name="port" value="8007"/>
</Connector>

<Context path="/featuretest"
                docBase="c:/build/featuretest"
               debug="0"
               reloadable="true"/>

''
LoadModule jserv_module modules/ApacheModuleJServ.dll
<IfModule mod_jserv.c>

ApJServManual on
ApJServDefaultProtocol ajpv12
ApJServSecretKey DISABLED
ApJServMountCopy on
ApJServLogLevel notice

ApJServDefaultPort 8007
ApJServDefaultHost localhost
ApJServMount /ritevaluetest ajpv12://localhost:8009/ritevaluetest
ApJServMount /featuretest ajpv12://localhost:8007/featuretest

</IfModule>
''
When I type "localhost/featuretest" I get that error.  When I type in
"localhost:8007/featuretest" everything works
fine.  Can anybody please help me.  I am trying to set up virtaul hosts with
Apache but if I cannot get this
thing to work is of no use.

Thanks in advance
Manie Coetzee