tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Pita" <car...@aper.net>
Subject ApJServMount status
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 16:06:51 GMT
Hi!

    I'm very confused using the ApJServMount directive. I can't get URLs paths (in the first
argument to ApJServMount) correctly mapped to the indicated context (in the second argument
to ApJServMount).
    I'm asking here in the dev list because I need to know how well is the directive implemented,
how could I help if there's some work pending and if I should use JServ for my web applications
meanwhile.
    I have seen a number of questions without answer on this. I hope someone could give me
a hint.

    Thank you in advance, Carlos.