tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject I18n of DefaultServlet and DefaultErrorPage
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 20:04:46 GMT
Hi,

I have done a patch for DefaultServlet and DefaultErrorPage to send his
messages for the request in the request's Locale...

2 questions arise:

 * To do this I need a Localized StringManager to manage localized
versions of 	LocalStrings based on the locale of request being
processed	What do you think?

 * Will we need a Locale property for default messages at context and/or
Server level?
	For the default ocale in which the default messages get sended
to the client

	(Here in Spain there are up to 4  Locale settings possible and
is possible to have 	various context in the same server that serve
his default messages and errors in 	different Locale...)

What do you think?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega