tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bolger <rbol...@usc.edu>
Subject tomcat w/Win2k and IIS5
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 20:50:57 GMT
I've tried testing the current build of the isapi-redirect.dll with Win2k
Server and IIS 5.0 with not much success.  When trying to access servlets
or JSP's, I get an application error in inetinfo.exe about not being able
to read memory.  But I wasn't expecting it to work in the first place
because it wasn't written for it.

However, in the /etc/todo.txt file, one of the items is to test the IIS
plugin with Win2k and IIS5.  I was wondering if there had been any work
done on this yet and/or whether there was an approximate time schedule as
to when this might be done.  My organization is currently upgrading all of
our NT4 boxes to Win2k and we are also currently using Tomcat on our UNIX
side.  So, we'd like to be able to use the same software to run servlets in
both worlds rather than going with a proprietary solution like Unify
eWave's ServletExec.

-Ryan Bolger
  rbolger@usc.edu
  USC Development