tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Parrinello <chr...@chrispy.net>
Subject [Catalina] Failed tests?
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 05:07:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting started working on the Session FileStore. I have Tomcat, Catalina,
and Watchdog built.

I ran the watchdog tests on Catalina and I got the following failed tests:

FAIL
org.apache.jcheck.servlet.client.javax_servlet.ServletContext.GetResourceTest
(getResourceTest) :problem getting Resource

FAIL org.apache.jcheck.servlet.client.deployment_descriptor.SessionTimeOutTest
("checking session-timeout") :Problem with session-tiimout tag

Is this to be expected? I understand that Catalina is under development but I
just want to verify that I have a working build before I start messing with it.

Thanks,
Chris