tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Parrinello <chr...@chrispy.net>
Subject [Catalina] Manager for FileStore
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 05:05:36 GMT
"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:

> Hi Chris .. I'll be happy to sign you up for whichever Store implementations you
> want to work on.  You're correct -- the FileStore one needs to be fleshed out
> (although I'm not sure that file-per-session is going to scale real well).  I'd
> also like to see Store implementations that use a database via JDBC, plus other
> approaches that might sound reasonable.

I was just looking at the code and realized that there needs to be a Manager
implementation that uses the Store interface in order for the FileStore to work
(unless I'm missing something...). Please sign me up for that action item as
well unless somebody else is working on an implementation.

Thanks,
Chris