tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [Catalina] Session Store?
Date Mon, 01 May 2000 02:14:50 GMT
Hi Chris .. I'll be happy to sign you up for whichever Store implementations you
want to work on.  You're correct -- the FileStore one needs to be fleshed out
(although I'm not sure that file-per-session is going to scale real well).  I'd
also like to see Store implementations that use a database via JDBC, plus other
approaches that might sound reasonable.

Craig