tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: Linux RPM package volunteer
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 16:07:48 GMT
Hi,

I do tomcat RPM since 3.0.

Take a look at :

ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/home/gomez/jakarta/3.1/

Regards.

PS: Murray I send you a mail about this and others RPMs at
murray@codingapes.com but got :

    ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<murray@codingapes.com>

451 <murray@codingapes.com>... codingapes.com: Name server timeout
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : gomez@slib.fr         (. .)
PGP KEY : 4912D659    ...oOOo..(_)..oOOo...
PGP Fingerprint : 8CAD0D50356DA7E45C540B010FFE39E8