tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Shachor Gal <>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Re[3]: IIS ISAPI / Tomcat Problem - Help
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:32:48 GMT

 That will be great, I am compiling in VC with full warnings and gcc with
-Wall and if something is not OK I would definitely like to know that.

	Gal Shachor

I am running the prebuilt one, but I did try to compile it with another
environment other that VC++ and found lots of compilation errors. Do these
to be fixed? There were cast errors from unsigned char* to char*, and
that declared a value with no explicit return call among other things. I
send the errors if you like.

View raw message