tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: The plans are to cut a final release of 3.1 this week...
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2000 09:15:21 GMT

> Could I add to this list > per virtual host certificates. This is very
> important for virtual hosting https applications, which are the majority
> the servlet-based sites we create.

Surely this is a function of your web server and its SSL implementation?
(mod_ssl if using Apache for example).  Tomcat doesn't support SSL at this
stage does it?

James W.

Cards Etc will be on stand 1161 at CardTech SecurTech in Miami
from 2nd May to 4th May. Look forward to seeing you there!

This e-mail is from Cards Etc Pty Limited (ACN: 069 533 302).
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify us immediately
(by reply e-mail) and delete this e-mail from your system.

View raw message