tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Pellegrino" <...@mail.advok.com>
Subject UML Documentation for Developers
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 17:26:16 GMT
As part of my curriculum at Drexel University I need to complete a UML
project for Systems Analysis II.  It seems to me that this is a great
opportunity to make the source code for Tomcat more readable and accessible
to new project members.  I would like to examine the Tomcat source and
produce a full UML documentation of its architecture.  Please let me know if
you think this would be a useful contribution to the project.  Would anyone
be willing to let me contact them for questions on the code?

Currently I am trying to develop the definition and scope for this task.
Any input would be appreciated.