tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jones" <kev...@develop.com>
Subject RE: The plans are to cut a final release of 3.1 this week...
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:32:50 GMT
I reported one yesterday (hope it's not too late). It is an issue I thought
had been resolved ages ago to do with access to XML methods.

I'm running JDK 1.3rc1 - if I go to a page with a tag lib I get the
com.sun.xml.tree.ParentNode access error, if I rebuild the source everything
works.

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com