tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Building issues and Ant
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 18:38:28 GMT

>Sam, I have no problem building ant or tomcat - it's just the nightly
build. My
>problem is that every 3-4 days the nightly build is broken. Most of the
time is
>just a minor thing, but it takes a lot of time to find out what's wrong.
>That probably means I use a bad method for building - if anyone wants or
>the time to do that - please do so.

I would gladly support it, but at the moment we appear to be at a Mexican

Given that that machine is a corporate asset of Sun, you feel
understandably reluctant to give me direct access to it.  I've tried, but
so far I have failed to get access to a machine outside of the IBM firewall
on which I could set up my own builds.

You have access but don't have time, I have time but don't have access.

- Sam Ruby

View raw message