tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Riedel <a...@hearme.com>
Subject Re: WinCVS help
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:12:36 GMT
This is not the issue. The issue is that ANT does not work with these
duplicate copies. I must be the only WinCVS user in the world. I've looked
through the CVS newsgroups and there's brief snippets on the Base directory
thing.

I'm moving to the Cyclic command line CVS tool.

I am experiencing pretty bad problems using the command line tool in that
it stops midway through the download all the time. usually in the
bin/iis/nt4/i386 directory for some reason. Same as my machine at home. Not
sure why this is happenning...

Ugh!

Andy