tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam C. Ehlis" <a...@ehlis.com>
Subject Tomcat & Apache Missing Session Information
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:20:52 GMT
Hello Everyone,
 My name is Adam Ehlis and I am somewhat new to Tomcat.  The project
I'm currently working on used Java Server Pages and it had been decided
to use Tomcat for the JSPs and Apache for SSL before I got onto the
project.  I've currently got Apache 1.3.11, JServ 1.1, and Tomcat 3.0
talking to each other and Apache is doing the JSPs okay except that the
session information being lost between the Tomcat/Apache session
somewhere.  I noticed a lot of email generated on this subject but
couldn't
find any answers if anyone has overcome this problem or not.  Can anyone

out there help me figure out what's going on between Apache & Tomcat
or if there are any other ways of getting my Java Server Pages working
some other way.  I've currently got our developers using just Tomcat
until
I can come up with a solution to get SSL enabled on the site, okay for
now
but three months from now it will be a problem.  Thanks in advance.

Adam