tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Janco Tanis <janco.ta...@coas.com>
Subject Re: WinCVS help
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:32:06 GMT

I just that found out on an other project. I checkout read-only an use the edit
command to make the file editable and wasn't aware that cvs created base
directories because of the edit command. I added the following ant pattern in my
build file:

    <javac srcdir="java" destdir="${webtrain.build}/classes" excludes="**/CVS/**"

classpath="${webtrain.build}/jswdk-1/lib/servlet.jar;${webtrain.build}/classes"
debug="on"/>

However it seems that my javac process copies all files in the source tree to the
destination directory.