tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo Pelegri--Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillop...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: 3.1 bugs...
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:36:52 GMT
Signature tests are extra-super-touchy for one of the consumers of
Tomcat (the Compatibility Test Suite), which is the reason why these
bugs were given higher priority on our side.

I do agree that faithfulness to the spec is an ongoing process,
specially since we are still hammering down some of the erratas to 1.1.

hope this helps,

	- eduard/o