tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo Pelegri--Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillop...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [Catalina] Factoring to support non-HTTP servlets and protocols
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2000 05:01:40 GMT
Despite what some people might say, we Sun employees are not all cloned
from the same individual (who would that be, wnj? kgh?, scott?) and
sometimes have personal opinions and ideas.  :-) :-)

Seriously, the whole Servlet & HttpServlet is a mess;  I welcome
explorations on how things can be extended but we are all trying to
figure the path through this so caveat emptor.  Hopefully we will
understand this better by the end of 2.3.

	- eduard/o