tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Frieden <pfrie...@dchain.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Monday release of Tomcat 3.1?
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2000 00:47:48 GMT
Hello,

There is a small bug in the Ajp12 connector dealing with https URLs.  It
is never setting the scheme so redirect URLs are built incorrectly
resulting in plain http connections to 443 which results in an Apache
error message.  This has been submitted to bugzilla and is bug #230 and
a patch is attached.  The change is only 3 lines in
Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java, and seems to be working perfectly in our
testing environment.  It would be nice to see this make it into 3.1.
Thanks.

Paul Frieden