tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Hans Bergsten <h...@gefionsoftware.com>
Subject Re: The plans are to cut a final release of 3.1 this week...
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:57:34 GMT
Kevin Jones wrote:

> I reported one yesterday (hope it's not too late). It is an issue I thought
> had been resolved ages ago to do with access to XML methods.
>
> I'm running JDK 1.3rc1 - if I go to a page with a tag lib I get the
> com.sun.xml.tree.ParentNode access error, if I rebuild the source everything
> works.

Are you sure you use the Tomcat 3.1 RC1 build, and not one of the nightly
builds? I had the same problem with the 4/11 nightly build and JDK 1.2.2 but
 when I tried the RC1 instead, it worked fine. I guess the nightly builds
still are compiled with JDK 1.1.7 (or 1.1.8) but the RC1 was compiled with
JDK 1.2.2.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com