tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Vijendran <...@pipedream.org>
Subject Re: How do you like working for SUN???
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:09:48 GMT
Oh jeez Kevin, I don't even know where to start.... These corportate types
have no clue.... they are still thinking about making money with software.
I wish people were as clued into things as you and I were... Sheesh.

People in Sun.... hmmm. That's such  a different story, we should talk
about over beer or something.

Anyway, man, I'd thing real hard about this stuff... I can't offer you a
whole lot of suggestions; its waaay too complicated. You and I know
open-source is the panacea to everything but these people still need to
learn.

Dude, I really hope it works out for you.... if you still need to chat or
something, don't hesitate to sync up with me.

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding around here; these don't represent the views
of my employer, whoever that may be :-)