tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro Javier Ortigosa Busto" <pedro.ortig...@din.cl>
Subject Problems passing param strings
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 14:12:42 GMT
Hi all. My apologies if this is not the correct newsgroup to send this
mail to. If there is a more apropriate forum, please direct me to it.

I'm working with Tomcat ver 3 on NT sp5. I'm suffering from an Error 414
No Detailed Message. I think I've pretty much narrowed down what's
causing the problem. I have a few pages 'n servlets that pass param
strings between each other that sometimes may exceed 512 characters in
length, and I get the 414 error whenever this is true. Is there any way
to control this? I'm fairly new to Java so any pointers would be greatly
apreciated.

Pedro