tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cos...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Building issues and Ant
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2000 18:35:42 GMT
Sam, I have no problem building ant or tomcat - it's just the nightly build. My
problem is that every 3-4 days the nightly build is broken. Most of the time is
just a minor thing, but it takes a lot of time to find out what's wrong.

That probably means I use a bad method for building - if anyone wants or have
the time to do that - please do so.

Costin