tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From nath...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: UML Documentation for Developers
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 18:26:43 GMT
I reccomend a product called Together/J (http:\\www.togethersoft.com).  They
actually have a free version.  You can just suck in the source code and it will
create all of the diagrams.  You will probably want to make new diagrams that
just show the important classes so that it is much easier to understand the
architecture.

Nathan Klemperer

don%mail.advok.com@interlock.lexmark.com on 04/04/2000 01:26:16 PM

Please respond to tomcat-dev%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com; Please