tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Hajime Ohtoshi" <hohto...@fides.dti.ne.jp>
Subject How to reload applet.
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:09:03 GMT
Hi,

Would anyone tell me how to reload applet class file?

I'm using Tomcat 3.1 as Stand-alone WebServer

on RedHat LINUX 6.1 and jdk1.2.2.

I put applet in JSP.

After calling this JSP, I modified applet and restarted tomcat.

When I called this JSP again, modification wasn't reflected.

I tried calling this JSP from another PC, but it was the same.

More over, I tried deleting applet class file and restarted tomcat.

When I called this JSP, applet appeared (but it was old one).

I tried re-install of tomcat and called again.

Then, old applet appeared.

But after a long time(about an hour after stopped tomcat),

modification on applet was reflected.

Why??